Saturday, May 11, 2013

Gently Led

Gently Led


DJ

Posted: 11 May 2013 07:00 AM PDT

<!--StartFragment--> School cafeterias have a very distinguishing smell. Like no other place in the world. My junior high was no exception. Salisbury steaks, burritos (questionable), hamburgers and grilled cheese sandwiches. The unmistakable aroma of paper lunch sacks and bananas that have browned in a locker for half a day. I can remember the smell and the sounds of that large echoing room,

Perfect Words

Posted: 10 May 2013 11:14 AM PDT

<!--StartFragment--> So many words. Commercials and news reports and internet access and blogs and tweets and text messages and Facebook. All the words. All the information. All the time. On one evening of our recent furlough, my husband asked me if I could have anything in the world on that particular evening what would I want and I replied simply, "Silence." He kindly

No comments:

Post a Comment